So, for those who don’t know, the Sephora Summer Beauty Insider Event is currently going on. It runs from now until August 27. Rouge members get 20% off their purchase and VIB members get 15% off with the code: SUMMERSAVE.
Not a member? No problem. It is totally free to join and, once you sign up, you will be eligible for discounts, promotions, birthday gifts and more! Visit the Sephora website to learn more about the event, perks and how to sign up.
You guys know I don’t consider myself (AT ALL) a beauty blogger or someone who knows THAT much about beauty products. I just like what I like, ya know?! Meanwhile, I have been asked to share what I will be purchasing during the Insider Beauty Event Sale. It’s not an extensive list, but the products I am purchasing are mainly refills on my most used beauty must-haves.
- Grande Lash: You guys know how much I LOVE my GrandeLash eyelash enhancing serum. I have been using the same tube since May and I think I am in need of another tube. The Beauty Insider Event seems like the perfect time to get my hands on this amazing product! Trust me, this product is a keeper!
- Nars creamy concealer: I have tried multiple concealers, all of which I like. However, I keep going back to my OG, Nars creamy concealer. When you know…you know! I usually use two colors: crem brulee and custard. The crem brulee color is lighter and great for when I don’t have a tan. The custard is slightly darker and blends in better when I have a little more color from the sun. Both do wonders for this Mama’s dark under eye circles without feeling cake-y!
- Armani luminous silk foundation: The ONLY foundation I have ever used. While I love my tinted moisturizer, there is nothing like the light feeling and dependable coverage I get from my luminous silk foundation. I am typically shade 4, but, if I have a tan, I am a shade 4.5.
- Tan luxe-face: I have read about the tan-luxe products and I have been dying to try them. With fall right around the corner, accepting a pale complexion seems imminent…but not if you’re using tan drops, from tan-luxe (lol). This product comes in two shade combinations for face and body (light/medium and medium/dark). The product instructs to add approximately 4 drops to your regular moisturizer to create a natural-looking, safe and buildable tan. What could be bad? We will soon see…
- Tan luxe-body: Hold up? So, my body doesn’t have to be painfully pale all fall/winter long? No way! I will also be snagging a tan-luxe body product to see what all the hype is about!
- Gimme brow: While there are several great brow gels out there, I happen to love the gimme brow. It gives me the volume I need in the color I want (4) for full and natural looking brows. The formula doesn’t clump or look to heavy. It is perfect for the Mom on the go (who wants to have bold brows…because that is what’s trending…see, Mom’s can be trendy too!)
I have also been looking for a great face cleanser to use for both day & night. I have used Clean & Clear deep clean cleanser FOREVER…and I have never had a problem with it…however, I am thinking, it may be time to try something new that offers noticeable benefits to my skin, while also being recognized as clean. I have read 9 million reviews for cleansers and I think I am going to try the Caudalie Vinopure pore purifying gel cleanser. I will let you all know how it goes…
If you are looking for other products, here are some of my faves. Why not score some at a great price!?
- Vitamin C serum: Vitamin C is one of the most important things you can add to your skin care routine for protection, prevention and even skin tone. I have been using this Drunk Elephant Vitamin C day serum for quite some time, and it has worked for my skin. I noticed it looking brighter and more even with consistent use (and have even received compliments on my skin since using this serum!). It quickly absorbs so that I can add my (Drunk Elephant) moisturizer over it.
- Face cream: This Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide cream is good for day (but also rich enough for night use). I use a little less than a full pump for during the day and I typically use a full pump at night. It is lightweight and packs clean ingredients for well-moisturized skin.
- Moroccan Oil hairspray: My favorite hairspray (medium hold). I love the smell and it adds just enough hold for my hair.
- Better than sex mascara: You guys know how I feel about mascara and this Too Faced product is no exception. I love the volume it gives me. No flaking or clumping. It’s a definite winner when it comes to mascara.
- Beauty Blender: I mean, if you don’t have a beauty blender… now would be the time to try one!
- Glamglow illuminating moisturizer: I love this illuminating moisturizer. I mix a small amount in with my tinted moisturizer or foundation for a natural looking glow. If you’re looking for a great face mask, I also love the Glamglow mud mask. The smell is a little pungent, but I love the results. Clean, fresh, glowing skin.
- Hoola Bronzer: The OG of bronzers. To be honest, I am not really a bronzer fan. I feel like bronzers never look completely natural. However, I love the look of this bronzer and it is priced so reasonably!
- liquid liner: If you’re looking for a super black and precise liquid liner, I suggest the Kat Von D tatoo liner. It goes on easily. Stays on well and is super black.
- Hypnotic Poison: I have been wearing this fragrance for over a decade. I have tried other scents that are wonderful, amazing, sexy, fresh…but I always go back to my original, Dior hypnotic poison. It’s a perfect blend of sexy and sweet for day or night.
One other product I am considering, is the King size Slip pillowcase.
Let me know what you guys are getting. Remember to use code: SUMMERSAVE for savings through August 27!